Carling Lake Golf Club
The Carling Lake Golf Club, precisely located on Lac Carling, is one of the many natural jewels nestled in the lower Laurentians. Located 80 kilometres northwest of Montreal, amid mountains and majestic trees, the Carling Lake Hotel & Golf Club Resort represents an exceptional getaway and relaxation retreat. Beyond its magnificent golf course, the generous nature surrounding Carling Lake favours the practice of many thrilling outdoor activities such as hiking, white water rafting and swimming. The unique and staggering autumnal change of colours is by itself worth the trip.
Amenities & Service
The Carling Lake Golf Club provides a wide range of services to accommodate its guests and satisfy their needs before, during and after their round of golf…
The Snack Bar at 9 1/2
If nothing else, your round gave you a real appetite? Just stop at our 9½ for a quick lunch and relax on the terrace where you can peacefully enjoy a breathtaking view of Carling Lake.
The Carling Lake Golf Club also offers a complete range of golf related facilities. The wooden locker rooms give it a country style look that invites to the relaxation of a comforting shower after a demanding round of golf.
For the absolute necessity or the simple pleasure of shopping, the golfer will find a wide variety of quality clothing and golf equipment in our pro shop.
Accommodating up to 144 golfers and over 144 guests for brunch, lunch and dinner, the Carling Lake Golf Club is the ideal location to organize your golf tournaments. You can choose from different types of golf games and a number of appropriate menus.
With its quality facilities and expertise, the Carling Lake Golf Club will make your tournament an unprecedented success.
Golf Course Club Rules
The rules are those of the Royal Canadian Golf Association (RCGA) except when modified by local rules.
YELLOW LINES OR STAKES
- Indicate the margin of regular water hazards.
RED LINES OR STAKES
- Indicate the margin of lateral water hazards.
- Indicate the course boundary. The embedded ball rule is in effect.
- To comply with golf’s tradition, proper golf attire is required.
- Stay out of wetlands with the cart. Repair ball marks and replace divots.
- Another option, if your ball crosses the water obstacle (yellow line or stake) on the right side of the bridge, you may drop the ball in the drop area on the right near the cart path. If tunnel is an obstruction, move your ball with no penalty.
PENALTY: TWO STROKES FOR BALL OUT OF BOUND
- Drop area for the ball. For the lateral water obstacle, as another option you may drop the ball in the drop area to the back left of the green.
PENALTY: ONE STROKE